Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: not a beer drinker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never been one
    to drink beer, even as
    a teenager, when some of
    my more adventursome friends
    would talk about
    drinking Buds over the weekend,
    I never felt a desire to try it.
    probably because whenever I
    smelled an open bottle
    it smelled like
    piss.
    even in the Marines, I only drank
    two.

    it just didn't seem appealing to me.

    so a few days ago I saw a six-pack
    of bottled beer proclaiming to be
    honey and raspberry flavored.
    so I bought a pack.

    maybe it's me, but as I sit here
    typing this and drinking my second bottle,
    I don't taste anything remotely resembling
    honey and raspberry.

    I do, however, think of drinking
    tree bark
    when I raise that brown liquid
    to my lips.

    so there you go.
    my one and possibly only
    beer poem.

    smells like piss,
    tastes like trees.

    cheers!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here, here.

    [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •